- Palmer College, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Utah State University, Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Dietetics, and Food Science
Dr. Michael Cardinal, DC
Growing up an athlete Dr. Cardinal has always been interested in maximizing human performance. Throughout his 14 years of track and field competition and 9 years of weightlifting he was continually hampered by injuries that limited his ability to enjoy the sport and perform at his best. Because of this Dr. Cardinal has dedicated himself to helping individuals move better, find strength they didn’t know they had, and fully enjoy the activities they love.
Growing his practice over the last 2 years, Dr. Cardinal has helped many people improve their lives.
“My approach is to work in collaboration with the patient to help them overcome pain, regain the ability to do activities they love, or maximize their athletic performance.”
Along with his Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Cardinal has earned his bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Sciences. His background in movement, fitness, and competitive strength sports gives him a unique perspective on the needs of the active individual and what it takes to maintain their active lifestyle
Dr. Cardinal works with people aged 15 – 50+ on a daily basis. He teaches them how to overcome pain, avoid injury, or return from injury through correct movement patterns, specific corrective exercises, and increased functional strength. He is founder of what is rapidly becoming one of the go-to practices in area for crossfitters, weightlifters, powerlifters and track and field athletes.
To book an appointment with Dr. Cardinal follow this link.
- · Mitch Mally Upper Extremity Adjusting Techniques
- · Mitch Mally Lower Extremity Adjusting Techniques
- · Global Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention 1
- · Palmer Flexion Distraction
- · Palmer IASTM
- · FMT Movement Specialist – RockTape Certified Provider
- · FMT Advanced Movement Specialist – RockTape Certified Provider